CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 13,548
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,056,609

Re: MMS-The most powerfull healing protocol to date!

MMS may be able to cure or control infectious disease of all types. Also said to cleanses out arteries, and heavy metals. Suppose to even be effective against the deadly abnormal proteins called prions.

If you are working your dose up to the higher doses you will get sick. Unless you have a life threatening disease I think it is a better idea to find out how much you can take without any nausea. Then take hat dose for a longer period of time. Otherwise you could get seriously ill and give up on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

If you get all gung ho and try to work your way up super fast to the 15 drops twice a day for a week or so, expect massive diarrhea and possible vomiting. When I got up to 5 drops 2 time a day I had to quit as my lower stomach swelled up. I now take only 5 drops once a day. My allergies are much better and my body is more alkaline.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)