CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zeolite drops-Has Anybody Heard About This?

wintergreen Views: 9,486
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 105,383

Re: Zeolite drops-Has Anybody Heard About This?

>But that's why we need to eat potassium, for it's alkalizing properties and maintaining ph balance, not for no reason.

If it was for pH balance, then why not sodium??? This keeps going round and round.

If potassium is NOT interchangeable with sodium in the body, and sodium as viewed in terms of pH is simply a less reactive form of potassium, then the whole argument falls apart.

Anne: From what I understand, I *think* when potassium reserves have been really depleted, sodium and calcium are drawn/pushed into the cell to buffer the excess acidity. I think thats when the imbalance occurs as sod and cal should mostly lie outside the cells.

WG: Your comments state it here. Sodium and potassium are NOT interchangeable, they have to fulfill different roles in the body. Viewing things in terms of acid and alkaline is NOT a fruitful way of viewing this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)