CureZone   Log On   Join
Relax and Enjoy Life.

FlyingSwan Views: 4,564
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 104,758

Relax and Enjoy Life.

Thank you for the question regarding your job and your personal situation.

From what I hear, you saying on many levels, you are relatively happy in your current job, as it has many advantages and you have made friends with many people within the practice.

Therefore, what I would suggest is you talk to your boss, discuss your concerns regarding holidays, and suggest they consider reviewing your contract of employment to include some leave.

Regarding your personal relationship with your friend, what I would suggest is that you consider what you want in this moment of Now. By that I mean, what when you look in your heart would really bring you Joy?

A lot of your question related to things that happened, a long time ago. What I am asking you to do is be aware of your current situation and your current feelings and focus on what you want now in this moment.

Your very nature is bliss and joy, if you allow your mind to rest, expand and be present in the moment; you can connect to your heart and the entire universe around you. Please start to look within and become aware of your inner feelings, emotions and needs.

I would be pleased if you could read my Blog on Curezone, starting at the oldest and work back to the current post.

You can get to the site by going to:
http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=95 Then go to previous page 1 and start from the bottom.

Just click on the article heading to read the whole article and the next and next, I think you will find most of the answers you are looking for are contained in this text.

Please get back to me with your further questions in about a week when you have had a time to read what The Blog contains.

I will send your healing. Next time you rely please, include your first name and town as it helps to send the healing.

George
HealerGeorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)