CureZone   Log On   Join
If you have chronic acne, this is your Godsend

Views: 10,215
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,720

If you have chronic acne, this is your Godsend

People with chronic Acne will tell you they would do anything to get rid of it. Funny thing is that if you or I told them urine therapy can cure their Acne no one would believe it. I had to come to a desperate situation to try it myself. I had an incurable fungal infection and it was only through my prayer and faith in Jesus Christ that I came to try urine therapy. After 4 months of UT and 2 weeks of fresh urine enemas there is no sign of infection. Urine therapy has made me into a superman; I haven't been sick since I started, my energy level is through the roof, I have lost weight and you guessed it my Acne is cured! I am 34 and have suffered with acne for 19 years. When I started Urine therapy (gargle 2 ounces every morning) my acne actually worsened, I believe this was due to toxins being expelled. After I started fresh urine enemas, my acne was cured. I have the most radiant skin, you would not believe it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)