CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY URINE ENEMA PROTOCOL

Views: 10,716
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 125,642

Re: MY URINE ENEMA PROTOCOL

Re Urine Enemas

I have done only a few enemas in the last fortnight. They have given me the best nights sleep in a long time. I have been dreaming again and having incredibly deep sleep that i havent experienced in years. I am hopeful that my sinus problems are eventually cured by UT therapy. Unbelievably i have nearly cured my baldness, which was unexpected. It has been around 6months since i started and although i expected a full head of hair by now, at the rate it was going, it is still progressing to areas at the front of my hairline that were previously bald. I do the urine enemas before bed, for as long as possible, my longest was 30 minutes, then off to bed. I have had no issues as the previous poster said, and in fact drifted off to sleep rather quickly whilst reading.I have read that there are alot of testimonies and information relating to Urine enemas, but i have found so little. Can anyone supply some links or information on them. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)