CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sleep like a drug addict - naturally and safely!

chrisb1 Views: 3,875
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,043,404

Re: Sleep like a drug addict - naturally and safely!

I am not sure what your point is and where you are going with your posts.
Is there a point?
Jurplesman is here to help others in need, and has provided much accurate information in the alleviation/cure of depression.
His experience has also been my own, and if something concurs then that is all the evidence anyone should need for eradicating this dreaded affliction, whether that help has arrived from a person who is credentialed or not.

I was personally under "professional-psychiatric" care for my own major Depression for many many years. This included "talk therapy" and "drug therapy" which had absolutely no effect whatsoever. It was only after I started taking control of my own health that significant improvements were made in a very short space of time, to the point now where I have never been happier and totally depression-free in my entire life.
Who needs people with credentials when the answer lies within Nature and Gods biological laws?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)