CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sleep like a drug addict - naturally and safely!

chrisb1 Views: 4,062
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,020,482

Re: Sleep like a drug addict - naturally and safely!

I totally agree with your post Jurplesman regarding the holistic approach in treating depression: and yes there are psychological reasons for the onset of the disease such as bereavement, divorce, broken relationships and so on where "talk-therapy" can be of great benefit; but my original post was mainly concerned with how to improve sleep.

I have never been an advocate of single nutritional compounds as a panacea for curing Depression either, but taking more of an individual and holistic biochemical approach (such as that expounded by Orthomolecular Medicine) in approaching the patient with a high degree of bio-individuality and establishing the possible nutrient-deficient root causes.

My own treatment protocol (outlined in an earlier post) is a conglomeration of many nutritional substances targeted at the general health of the Brain and Nervous system and which are known to have specific benefits to those organs.
If ones general health is good then this would be a very good place to start, however, if a certain disease is known to be the cause or the possible cause, then that of course should be remedied beforehand and eradicated before any other treatment protocol is attempted.(opinion).

Regards.

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)