CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Autism & Mold - *edited*

jfh Views: 2,800
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,011,328

Re: Autism & Mold - *edited*

Oh for goodness sake, don't leave me on a cliffhanger. Please.

"When I finally managed to reveal the organism -after a couple of long years of study as I recall-, and when it finally 'hit me' that this thing was attached to my bone structure itself, with undeniable evidence I would have LOVED to disprove, Reality set in: This thing was growing inside of me, and there was "little chance" to ever get it out, according to all the information I had gathered and learned. Maybe you can NOT imagine the Shock. Well, maybe you can. It was a truly frightening moment, a blood-chilling realization, this one. To this day I try to forget the feeling."

I absolutely, without a doubt, believe you. Yes I can imagine the shock. How did you get out of this? I promise I won't consider it medical advise. I understand disclaimers. Are you still living with it?

*edited*
How did you convince your doctor? Did the MD trust your diagnosis because of your profession?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)