Beauty of a Woman's Love
Characteristics that define beauty. Audrey Hepburn, who did her cold water swims in the Northeast Atlantic ocean (brrr), gives her opinion of beauty and the "fairer sex"
Date: 3/21/2005 10:19:16 AM ( 17 y ) ... viewed 2201 times
BEAUTY TIPS BY AUDREY HEPBURN
1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers
through it once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.
6. People, even more than things, have to be
restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed;
Never throw out anybody. Remember, If you ever need a
helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
As you grow older, you discover that you have two
hands -- one for helping yourself, the other for
7. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she
wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she
combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her
eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the
place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is
reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she
lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty
of a woman only grows with passing years.
Let a woman you respect and care for know you see her true beauty!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page
Status: RN Recommended for CureZone Newsletter
Attributes associated with this message:
RN Recommended for CureZone Newsletter