CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wasn't it on all night?

raymond Views: 237,534
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 617,647

Re: Wasn't it on all night?

No problem.....ask away, any time, any questions. I will be happy to try to help.

Yes, she did leave the castor oil pack on ALL night. We have the castor oil packer holder which has an insert sleeve for you to insert either a heating pad or a hot water bottle. We use a hot water bottle. That usually keeps the HOT water in for at least 3-4 hours and then gradually gets warmer. By morning it is obviously room temperature.

She said she never experienced any discomfort from leaving the pack on all night. Usually she sleeps on her side in the fetal position, but the pack prevented her from doing that. She was surprised she was able to sleep on her back all night, but she did. She said the warmth from the pack was very soothing.

NO! The belly has not reappeared. It has been almost a week since she did this. I have been using the pack myself as I have been doing a Bowel Cleanse all week, so she has not had access to it! However, she plans to use it again this weekend. I would say she lost about 2-3 inches overall in her belly. Like I said, it almost looks deflated and in her jeans it is no longer noticeable.

We still don't know WHY this happened as it was not her original intent. We just know it DID happen and she is thrilled.

We both wish all of you similar success!

Please don't hesitate to ask any additional questions. We are happy to help.

Raymond

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)