CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks to Everyone!

raymond Views: 238,014
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 617,613

Re: Thanks to Everyone!

Hi,

My wife only used the pack for 3 straight nights. She was having some unusual discomfort due to her period and wanted to give it a try. I took the castor oil supplies away from her when I started my bowel cleanse. She wants them back so she can try this again! The castor oil did ease some of that discomfort for her, while the shrinking of her pot belly was an unexpected positive result. I do want to add that she does NOT have washboard abs due to this - only exercise can do that. However, the decrease in that belly pouch is substantial. Prior to the castor oil pack, that pouch was very evident when she wore jeans. Now it is unnoticeable.

I have ordered from the Heritage Store online at least 4 times so far. They are VERY fast with their shipping (usually only takes a few days) and I have never had any problems with leaking, etc. As it is cheaper to do so, I always buy the 32 oz. bottle of castor oil as it last longer and you get so much more for the price (Example: My mom purchased a 2 oz. bottle from Wal Mart at a cost of $2.99. I purchased the 32 oz. bottle for less than $12. Plus I feel good about the quality of the oil I receive from Heritage. I cannot say so for the product my Mom purchased at Wal Mart - other than it is vastly overpriced for what you receive as compared to the Heritage).

I am sure your local health food store would have good quality castor oil as well.

Please let me know if I can provide any further explanation on this. I am happy to help.

Raymond

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.329 sec, (1)