CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Experience with Castor Oil

raymond Views: 238,624
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 617,650

Re:Experience with Castor Oil

We just recently purchased our castor oil. When my wife used it on her abdomen, that was the first time we opened the bottle. I have also used it on my abdomen during my bowel cleanse.

I have read so much about the healing benefits of castor oil. If you do a google search or go to the Heritage Store, there is great information there about its healing properties. I use a lot of Dr. Schulze 's products and he is always stating to use castor oil packs. So we thought we would get some and have it on hand when needed. When my wife's abdomen starting hurting, that is when we decided to give it a try. She ended up having a minor infection which was causing the discomfort, but the castor oil pack kept the pain at bay. The reduction in her belly was an unintended, but pleasant side effect of her using the oil.

I used the castor oil pack to help with my bowel cleanse. I have had severe constipation in the past and am now doing much better with it. I used the pack during my cleanse in an attempt to help loosen the mucoid plaque stuck in my bowel. I found it very soothing and it helped to keep me very regular during the week long cleanse and I feel I got more out of the cleanse by doing this.

My mother is also using the castor oil on her face to help with her wrinkles. She is 65 and was concerned to have so many deep wrinkles on her face. She has been doing this for about a month. She said the deepest wrinkles in her face have responded very well and are now significantly less noticeable.

That is our only experience to date with the castor oil. I hope this helps.

Raymond

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)