CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something painful/confession/regret/a response

Views: 2,480
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 98,420

Re: Something painful/confession/regret/a response

You said

"This child is better off not having been born than go through something similiar to the life you had. Why would you want to put anyone through that"
"It must have taken a great deal of logic and determination to find out what you did find out. It is better for you that you did because hidden secrets warp our lives in ways we don't know"

- - - -

The word here that comes to mind is cancer. It was a dis-eased situation. I realize my child is better off. And I forgive myself for it. I would have been so jealous of the all kindness and attention my child had gained that I would have been a monster. Truly. I did fight tooth and nail for the knowledge I have gained. But it is a hollow victory when you don't have your CHILD there to share it with you. This is not about my parenting but about me mourning for the potential of life. A life given by God because God is life of all things. That is why the father of the child doesn't matter. He is a sperm donor for all the intimacy we shared. The thing about secrets your constantly apologizing for your secret being a secret.

Thank you for your post.

BTW (by the way) I wonder, whoever developed abortions? And why would she ever listen to him? Where did that secret come from?

Now there's a soapbox worth discussing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)