CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doing much better!

onogirl Views: 2,833
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 96,976

Re: Doing much better!

Hi, I had nausea, too. It is almost a "seasick" kind of feeling. I have had waves of nausea come over me and cause me to break out in a kind of cold sweat, even when I was not really having any pain. These symptoms have improved right along with the upper right quadrant pain. I've read before that some people with gallbladder problems only have severe nausea. I would suggest the flushing, some supplements such as milk thistle (I use Thisilyn, which is good quality and standardized) and, of course, the ursodeoxycholic acid, which has helped me tremendously. Oh, another symptom I had was itching. Even though my bloodwork came back fine, I had episodes of intense itching with the gallbladder symptoms. If you can convince your doctor to prescribe the Urso, please do. It is certainly worth a try to alleviate your symptoms while you work on your overall health as a more long-term solution. Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)