CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doing much better!

hmdoyle00 Views: 2,683
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 96,914

Re: Doing much better!

I was really interested in your post as I just had a HIDA scan done and my ejection fraction was only 20%. I have been sick for 3 years with nausea, headaches and fatigue and recently began getting some achiness in my right ribcage area (for about 5 months). I had the scan done last week. I am curious if you had any other symptoms besides the pain? I can tolerate my pain, as it is not very painful, just achy, but I cannot tolerate the nausea and I have that often (usually at some point during each day). That's great that your new test came back normal. FANTASTIC!!!! I posted a message a few down about my problems and got some good responses, most urging me to begin flushing, which I would like to do starting in about a month. Do you have any words of wisdom for me and also could you tell me about any other symptoms you may have had. Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)