CureZone   Log On   Join
sluggish gallbladder - what causes it?

hmdoyle00 Views: 18,416
Published: 20 y

sluggish gallbladder - what causes it?

Hi all... I have been lurking on this board for a while and posting every now and then. I am going to begin my Liver Flushes next month after I finish my parasite cleanse. I recently had a HIDA scan done and my gallbladder is only functioning at 20%. My symptoms (for 3 years now) have been constant nausea, fatigue, headaches, bloating and cramping, and as of recently, mild pain in the gallbladder area. I have tried many treatments for things such as candida, parasites, mercury toxicity, and others, and have not seen any change in my symptoms. Is is possible that my gallbladder and liver have been the problem all this time? I know that flushing will help me, but will that get my gallbladder to actually function more normally? Also, what causes that gallbladder to lose its function in the first place? Is is because of stones that have come from the liver, or sludgy bile? None of this showed up on an ultrasound I had done. Any help is really appreciated.
Also wanted to thank everyone who posts with their flush experiences. It makes a scary first flush seem a little less intimidating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)