CureZone   Log On   Join
It's still just another tool in allopathic medicine's bag

Views: 17,273
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 961,303

It's still just another tool in allopathic medicine's bag

Original question:

So what makes it better than other treatments?  It is simply cooking the cancer and whoever is operating the device has to have perfect aim.  That has not always. been the case with other directed devices.

Your response:

1.  This is not a mainstream medical site.  We don't cotton to words like national cancer hotline, which I assume is ran by the American Cancer Society?  And, I am sure there are many alternatives to surgery,  Alivizatos, for one.  But, there are others.  Some people cannot even have surgery for cancer because it is metastasized or too hard to get too.

2.   How would we know anything about the aim, or much about it at all for that matter, when human trials have not even began yet?  I am sure their "aim" will be fine when they finally get to humans.  And, I really hope they do, because normally the government suppresses cancer cures and treatments.  This one seems to have slipped through the cracks, so far.

You didn't address the question at all which to me means you don't know much about it.  I know this isn't a mainstream medical site, but it is a support site for people with cancer.  Anyone who has cancer (and I have had it) who doesn't get every bit of information they can from someone like the American Cancer Society is downright foolish.  That's the number one problem with the majority of people seeking medical attention from all sources, learning everything they can about their condition and learning all they can about allopathic medicine and alternative medicine as it applies to that specific condition.  

I'll go back to your original post.  You are simply presenting a method to cook the cancer.  It has to be correctly aimed at the cancer to be effective and to not do more harm than good.  There are already at least two methodologies that do that: 1) Directed X-rays and 2) Directed freezing, both of which are highly dependant on the skill of the doctor and both of them have caused significant problems as will the microwaves when and if it passes its tests.  It is not, as you have assumed, a new cure all.  It too will be administered by medical doctors and if accepted, added to the list of alternatives that the American Cancer Society will support.  It will be a new tool in the allopathic medicine kit and will become a part of the "mainstream medical" field which you obviously abhor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)