CureZone   Log On   Join
A thought

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,960
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,986

A thought

I wonder if there might be any connection beween cancer and the constant sending and receiving of information from the chips - much like there is in cell phones?

Of course, we all know that cell phones are safe.  Just like microwave ovens, high power transmission lines, mercury fillings and flouride - because "they" have told us so.

And surely there could be no sinister purposes at work here - like monitoring and controlling the citizens as yet another incremental step towards one world order.  I mean it isn't like our government has ever conducted or condoned secret dangerous experiments on any of it's citizens or soldiers before, right?

I keep thinking about the reversal of the stand on mercury in all our vaccines ("read my lips, no mercury in vaccines?" and then "no vaccines without mercury") - and maybe it is not really the mercury, per se, that is so important to remain, but what mercury helps accomplish?

Perhaps someone who knows the science beter than I might have some ideas  Maybe I am just paranoid from having our new CIA chief appear before the Council on Foreign relations in full military dress right before the anniversay of 9/11 and warn of Al Qaeda attacks with massive casualties. In the meanwhile, don't look for me at the front of the line for any chips or vaccines either!

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)