CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ~Microchip Implants Cause Cancer~!

Views: 6,862
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,986

Re: ~Microchip Implants Cause Cancer~!

your really stupid if you put an implant in yourself or animals

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

http://bibleprophesy.org/666mark.htm

quote:

"The move to a cashless system is not a war against cash. It is really a war against gold and silver. Paper money cash has already served it's useful purpose, to get people to forget that gold and silver are money. Cash and bonds are used to take the gold and silver away from the people.

In sum here are my prophetic views: I believe the rapture will happen before the seven year tribulation. I believe the mark of the beast will start half way through the seven year tribulation, when the Antichrist sits in the temple in Jerusalem, and demands to be worshipped as God. I believe the war of Ezekiel 38 takes place at the start of the tribulation, which will look like Armageddon. Israel is wealthy in gold and silver and cattle, and is at peace, before this war. I believe that in order for the prophecy of Ezekiel 38 to take place, the world will have to return to a world gold standard, and I believe it is likely that there will be a world government, perhaps for an entire generation before the rapture. I believe that the Great Harlot of Revelation 17-18 is the international bankers, or perhaps a few hundred familes of Jerusalem, who were prophesied to lend to the nations which helps them rule over them. The harlot is destroyed by the seventh beast which is a world kingdom with ten kings, and they give their power to the eighth beast, the Antichrist, who installs his mark of the beast economic system. His system will be against gold and silver, and he will likely use biochipping technology to implement the mark of the beast. But the mark is also a number. And remember, those who take it are supporting and worshipping the beast (governmental) system of fraudulent weights and measures instead of God's system of honest measures, such as gold and silver."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (2)