CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overeating: is there a plan B?

High on Water Views: 4,599
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 952,334

Re: Overeating: is there a plan B?

Do your absolute utmost NOT to overeat, especially with a binge. If you do, I agree with InCharge in that eat nothing but Watermelon the next day. (Nothing bigger than your fist, every two hours). And never mix any kind of melon with anything else, not even another kind of melon.

HOWEVER

The binge is what is very bad. Remember, you have not digested ANY food for a long time. Everything has taken a rest, and your body needs time to rebuild its digestive forces, and eating very small increments of watery fruits and very lightly steamed watery veggies to get back the enzymes and work up the digestive "juices" up to an optimum level again. This takes time! I've read that however long a fast went, is how long you should plan on sticking with fresh fruits and veggies.

A heavy meal will sit on your gut and yes make you ill. If you do "cave", please ask if they have a fruit bowl, or a LIGHT soup, like vegetable with NO pasta in it - BUT you really don't want any meats, grains, or cheeses, or gravies NONONONONONONONONNOO!

You can do this! I know you can...binging would be too easy - don't do it!

I know what I'm talking about - I've been there.
I care!
Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)