CureZone   Log On   Join
How my skin is clearing

jo Views: 8,914
Published: 21 y

How my skin is clearing

Hello,

Just a quick note, I've had severe cystic Acne for 10 years, have always fought it... now it is finally clearing, so much that I really don't break out anymore, just have a problem with blackheads. Even my red marks are all leaving. So after experimenting, I've concluded that these were my biggest problems. They're all equally important:

1) smoking (bad bad bad for my skin)
2) dairy (including soy -- soy messes with my hormones and causes me to break out. Rice or almond milk is best)
3) ** lack of water (I've quit coffee and alcohol--too dehydrating -- and drink water as often as I possibly can)
4) lack of whole, uncooked, fruits/veggies in my diet
5) Constantly messing with my skin and trying new things that just ended up aggravating it. Gentle is best.

Also, I saw another person posted about this... the Queen Helene green mask is amazing. I use it every night, it always works for me. My skin isn't so oily and feels good.

Will write more once I figure out how to rid of these blackheads.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)