CureZone   Log On   Join
tapeworm extravaganza!!!

hazelfrog Views: 8,406
Published: 17 y

tapeworm extravaganza!!!

I recently posted this in the parasites section of this forum and maybe should have started here... I'm re-posting my original post here in hopes that I may encounter some alternative ideas here.... where I probably should have posted in the first place. (What a Newbie!!!) There are responses on the parasite forum if you care to follow up.

Original Post:
I found this site after months of intenstinal pain and an extremely distended abdomen. I was suffering from nausia, abdominal pain, weakness, lethargy..... and MAJOR constipation! I finally stumbled across the concept of enema cleansing. So, I found a lot of great information on this site about enemas and after three consecutive coffee enemas I've begun to pass what I believe to be tapeworms!

The first one was about an inch long and I thought it was a grub of some sort. It was translucent with specs of dark stuff inside. I was just urinating and it slipped out! Tonight, I went pee and something else slipped out from behind... upon inspection, it was at least ten translucent noodles.... All of them a couple inches in length and flat like fettucinni noodles only translucent and with dark patches inside. Is this a tapeworm? I think it is! I've only done three coffee enemas and I'm producing other... BEINGS!

What should I do??? I'm freaking out!!!

I've heard great things about colon cleansers or parasite cleansers but nobody has a good answer. Please help! I'm totally overwhelmed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)