CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Excellent metaphor!

Aharleygyrl Views: 12,581
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 939,142

Re: Excellent metaphor!

my mom takes care of terminal people and people who are bed ridden and ill.  i hear it is one of the most stressful jobs.  she does it in the winter. 

i wonder if it is better not to tell people when they are sick in certain instances, i mean, if you are going to kill them with canned food and offer them no nutrition to reverse their disease, what is the point of further depressing them? 

a while back, my mom said that someone who went to the same school as i did, who was a few yrs older, dropped dead.  they opened her up and she was full of cancer.  really makes you think.  my mom said she was super nice and always friendly and always asked about me, how i was doing. 

to do what you do really takes a lot.  my best friend growing up was an activities director for a nursing home for many years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)