CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Excellent metaphor!

Aharleygyrl Views: 13,151
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 938,839

Excellent metaphor!

the mainstream is in the process of killing my favorite cousin as we speak.  he believes all the garbage they tell him.  get this, he drives all the way to a city many miles away to get all these tests and chemo and radiation (he quit the chemo, made him too sick), yet he cannot even drive a few more mile to go to a place called the cancer treatment centers of america, which would at least be a step above where he goes.  the hospital he goes to doesn't even have a clue about a good diet.  a while back he said all he can drink is milk and eat chocolate bars.  i told him milk was not the answer to his problem.  he  has had a glass of milk in his hand every time i have seen him since i was little.  he has esphogeal cancer.  shocking.  http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=1184&i=84 

the mainstream food industry gives us cancer.  the mainstream medical industry finishes us off (a lot of the time).  the mentality of people when it comes to cancer is ridiculous to me.  mainstream keeps wanting us to believe that it is nothing we did, that cancer just happens and we don't know why.  therefore, they don't tell you, hey, you need to make changes because there is a reason you got this and you need to look at that.  god forbid they ever say anything like that.  at least my cousin was never told that.  he is told we don't know why, just happens.  we will give you radiation and chemo to try and make you more comfortable.  they said he can live 3 more months with it.  nice, huh?  building up the immune system could do wonders for this guy.  what is drinking now?  milkshakes.   

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)