CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: And one of the doctors told an obvious lie!

Aharleygyrl Views: 13,094
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 938,820

Re: And one of the doctors told an obvious lie!

well, i think you are talking semantics.  they consider it cured you if you are alive in 5 yrs.  but, we know it doesn't solve the problem of why cancer grew (we all have 2% i am told).  when i read that, i thought of the juiceman who says he cured himself of liver cancer by drinking all the apple and carrot juice he could get his hands on.  i do not think it was the juice, but the nutrients.  i have read a few things saying that story is not true and that he was a boy when he had it and he worded it to sell books, so i don't know.  but, the 2nd person i thought of was lorraine day, didn't she cure herself through diet?  gerson also has cured people of cancer is my understanding.  as far as mainstream protecting itself, well, yes they are protecting their degrees and future, but mostly they are ignorant and believe what they are fed by the ADA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)