CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Another point of view

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,391
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 937,452

Another point of view

I beg to differ - I consider the Iodine Supplementation forum one of the true bright spots at CureZone and I have learned more from the impressive posts and information there than many other forums combined.

While not discounting different grading curves for different moderators, you should also consider that some forums generate more interest and provoke more thoughtful and information filled posts than others.  For example, I consider the Iodine forum more thought provoking and having many more impressive posts than any of the others you list.  I would also think that forums with better posts would tend to attract greater interest overall and greater interest among those most likely to make better posts.

I took a rough eyeball (not to be confused with CureZone's prolific poet) to the number of posts over the past 14 days among the forums you listed.  Here are the very approximate numbers (not including the 20 or so posts STILL bloating each forum from this topic which was supposed to be removed 10 days ago):

Iodine Supplementation  =  3000 or more

Master Cleanse =  300
Bowel Cleanse =  35
Parasites = 250
Cancer Support = 100
Candida =  300
Liver Flush =  300

Perhaps those numbers give some indication of both the amount of interest and the number of more worthy posts in each forum.

In the "Ask" forums, it is easy to see why "Ask Moreless" has more awarded posts than "Ask Andreas".  Other than this topic, there has not been a new post in "Ask Andreas" in over 11 months!  Here are the 14 day appx. figures:

Ask Moreless = 550
Ask Barefoot =  800
Ask Andreas =  0

As to whether Moreless has more worthy posts or grades easier than Barefoot,  I guess you would have to "ask Moreless" or "ask Barefoot".

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)