CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank you!

apxr Views: 2,519
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 936,305

Re: thank you!

Hello.

You've shared a very interesting post, in my opinion, which is why I wanted to take the time for a somewhat detailed reply.

Re:
"
Thank you for your thoughts, they are highly valued!
"

You're welcome. Anytime.

"
In the newer posts there is a discussion on to whether rate "assumptions", that are yet not backed up, as truth. But in general they make up some sort of theory. This is worth considering.
"

All "good" ideas are worth considering, in my opinion. To me that's what it means to bear an open mind. However, where do 'assumptions' begin? Where ideas are taken for facts. Those later on turn to dogma when they're accepted without question. At least that's what experience seems to suggest.

If I set forth the proposition "Two plus two equals Four", it remains an idea, a proposition, until evidence appears in the regard which points to the Truth of it unquestionably. However, if I go around saying "Two plus two equals Five", [at least in the scientific sense] I better have a good set of evidence to back it up through every single test.

"
Well, I have read Huldas material and I have a hard time to find hard core, detailed evidence for the theories. Maybe I have'nt looked close enough, or the great and logic explanation is not there? I would like to see some facts.
"

I haven't read the bulk of Dr. Clark's work, but in the short instances where I have done it, I may have found propositions in clear conflict with Scientific evidence, some of which I have experimented myself in numerous occasions.

In cases like these, my experience tells me that where there are tiny faults in a foundation of proposed knowledge, there must be faults in the entire construct by association.

The latter forces me then to consider such proposed base of knowledge with a more 'careful eye', let's call it that.

"
Hulda is using some machine to measure different substances (solvents/metals/pesticides) in the body. In her book she writes about different patients and what substances they have that lower their immune systems and then they are put on the herbs and zapping and on a program that will detox the trouble making substance. And then there is success.

Well, her book is availabe as a PDF on the internet

http://books.bioelectrification.info/Cure%20for%20all%20Diseases%20(Hulda%20C...

"

My question still stands. Are 'heavy metals' the Underlying Cause of the illnesses in question? What if the patient is found to be ill and to have a "normal" measure of such metals in the body, as seems to be the case on many occasions?

I'm not dismissing the theory altogether, of course, but I'd like proof.

"
It is a fact that Huldas methods have not shown 100% cure rates.

I think it was very helpful that you mentioned that you have documented successfull healing cases that healed without Huldas protocol.
"

I just happened to mention it again now. I've said it before. Besides, the literature is full of examples of success "without Hulda's protocol".

"
I think that you gave very valueable information and it makes up a very important piece of the "further investigation".
"

Maybe, yes, thanks.

"
I would be very glad if somebody else by any chance would stumble across any information, to post it. The more the better!

"So maybe we have to ask this instead: what do we have to cleanse from in order to get microbial balance"

Well, I wonder if balance is not a better word than "winning a war?"
"

'Balance' is a word I happen to like and to aim for.

"
What happens if we bombard the, lets say candida with antifungals? After some while people report that the antifungal is not helping and the candida is still present, and the person exhausted from the cleanse.
"

Depends. But yes, I've seen it happen before.

"
What happens with the small traces of good bacteria that is in there? Some antifungals will sweep them off too and that will create even more imbalance.
"

Just for accuracy, many antifungals DO NOT affect Bacteria.

"
And what power was now given to other co-infections?

Personally, I think it is risky to mess with any microbes at all without any specific knowledge as to what you are actually fighting.
"

That's a very wise thought, in my opinion. I share it myself.

"
But then again, is it really about fighting? Are wew fighting something, or are we weak and something is trying to decompose us?
"

I think it may be BOTH. I'm working on the 'Decomposition Theory' very actively. What I'm finding could be a great subject for Horror/Sci-Fi work.

"
"what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger", we have all heard that, right? :)

I wonder if that would not apply to the microbes/fungi/parasites?

I wonder what role good bowel bacteria have in this chaotic scenario, the bifido, acidofilus bacteria etc. I once did a SCANDLAB comprehensive stool test and I had no growth of bifido bacteria at all, this was 2 years ago.
"

"Good" bacteria.

"
Again, 80% of the immune system is in the bowels, so the good guys in here make up some important link to chronic diseases, I think.

Dr Shulze says "Death begins in the colon", meaning that people too often have toxic colons with built up fecal matter and fermentation and wrong bacterial flora in there.
"

"Death begins in the Colon". I believe that often it does.

"
" Are toxins a function of Microbes, or is it otherwise? It's here where many falter, in my opinion, including many experts."

GOOD QUESTION!

And another issue seems to be that it is very very hard for people to help re-populate the beneficial bowel bacteria, specially candida sufferers. Probiotic pills do not seem to help and people are frustated. Others say that the colonies wont grow until the PH in the bowels is correct, no matter the efforts we do to help the good colonies grow. Others say that if there are too many toxins in the gut, the colonies wont grow. Or if there is too much candida on the gut walls, the good bacteria have no place to grow.
"

See, a lot of people say a lot of things, and that's where I have to start wondering about Facts. It's a great puzzle, and the answer may not be in one simple change, according to current evidence.

"
What is the key to promote growth of good bacteria in the intestines?

I have read tons of success stories where crohns, IBD, IBS and colotis people completely recovered after a protocols that were based on bringing back the good guys. Inflammatory issues seem to heal/subside pretty good with the help of beneficial bacteria.

So many things to consider, too many!
"

Many things to consider, I agree.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (4)