apxr Views: 2,411
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 934,045

Re: IMPORTANT PIECE OF THE PUZZLE (?) - further readings and thoughts on this

Hi.

Some thoughts.

Re:
"
I have been asking questions about the importance of cleansing when dealing with parasites and this is really a tough question. There can be different cleanses, the larger ones like bowel, kidney, liver cleansing and the ones that cleanse debris on a cellular level where we try to cleanse tissues and cells.

Is this necessary?
"

It's much like debridement, in my opinion.

"
Hm.. again, tough question. Some people benefit greatly from the cleanses and feel like a million bucks. Others see a progress in the long term, but are generally happy with the cleanses. Whilst others cleanse and cleanse and get weaker and weaker, and become desperate and cleanse some more and hit rock bottom.
"

Something to think about, isn't it.

"
Is there a relationship between cleanses and microbes, or should I say being toxic and having issues with bad microbes?
"

Absolutely, according to Science. What's important -I think- is what kind of relation that is. Is it direct, inverse, 'forward' or 'backwards'? Are toxins a function of Microbes, or is it otherwise? It's here where many falter, in my opinion, including many experts.

"
Common sense says yes, ofcourse. And when trying to become less toxic by doing cleanses, why do we not (or atleast many of us) achieve the great microbial balance and finally have peace in our bodies?
"

Good question. The answer should be logically obvious.

"
So maybe we have to ask this instead: what do we have to cleanse from in order to get microbial balance?
"

Balance. Good concept.

"
Gallstone cleanse, kidney celanse, mucoid plaque cleanse...?
"

Maybe the question should be reconsidered even further.

"
If your immune system is strong, little intervention will bring great success. You unblock some part of your body and it will spin off from here and have strength to rebalance itself slowly.

MAYBE we forget that maybe the smallest things out there, bug us more than the heavy stuff which can sometimes see be released in the toilet during a cleanse?
"

I'd hold on to that thought.

"
Hulda Clark have tons of theories on the relationshop between microbes and solvents and heavy metals. At a first glance I thought: Is this really a issue with microbes? I was more concerned with having any crap in my bowels or liver that would impact my health.

Rabbittears article gave further support that the small things are devastating for our health. Hulda Clark have talked about this like crazy, to the point where I thought she was crazy telling me to throw out my favorite shampoo since it can aggravate my infestation. Well maybe I am crazy who want to keep my shampoo! Either way, I had to further research on this and I will present what I have found:

Introduction - the connection between solvents and heavy metals and parasites
"Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark found out, that different soaking worms, for example the intestine leech and the liver leech, which normally occur only in their fully-grown form in humans, could perform all 6 phases of their development in the person, if solvents exist in the body. They can leave the organ, in which they usually settle, and complete their development in any other organ or an other part of the body."
"

'If solvents exist in the body'. That's an easy conditional, in my opinion.

"
"As the described process can take place only in the existence of solvents,
"

I'd like to see evidence of this.

"
"Dr. Clark has shown that the real causes of most diseases are toxins and viruses, especially parasites.
"

I don't understand this sentence. Besides, how has it been shown, I'd like to know?

"
Toxicity levels usually facilitate the presence of parasitic infestation. However when toxicity is absent, it is often difficult for the body to rebalance itself. This process can be assisted by introducing an agent to directly oppose the virus or by strengthening the immune system."
"

To me this paragraph sounds 'lacking'.

"
"A whole book on immunology of parasites already exists. The body has great way of battling parasitic infections. Why does it fail? Because we are developing immune problems, and there are five in total: benzene, asbestos, lanthanide elements, PCBs, azo dyes."
"

I'd like to see the evidence and/or studies that supports this.

Re: heavy metals and the rest, I may have conflicting evidence in some regards, which is why I'd like to see proof or some better/maybe more logical explanations.

"

Well people, either this is a issue of 100% importance, or this is yet un-proved, still an uncertain thesis that must be investigated further.
"

I agree that it can be both, an issue of 100% importance AND unproved.
I have problems with these theories when they're taken easily as facts without scrutiny by so many people.

"
IF this is all true, then I think we may have found an IMPORTANT piece of the puzzle, IF not more!
"

I agree, it seems to be a piece of the puzzle for sure.

"
Maybe this is the answer to why never-ending liver and bowel cleanses never bring back real health to the weakest and why parasitic herbal cleanses are shortlived for many of us?
"

With all due respect to Dr. Clark, I'm forced to say that it may not be the answer. It may be part of it, but my data seems to suggest differently.

If it were all true, then users of Clark's methods would show 100% cure rates all the time, which I hear is just not happening year after year. Either there are some things missing in the theories, or the applications are not correct, or the whole thing is wrong, which I don't think is the case, but that's just my opinion so it's not fact either.

I'm not convinced, to be frank. I mean, I know people that were Chronically ill for a long time; now their parameters seem to show 'normalcy' for at least two years follow-up, and they eat normally, they eat everything that an everyday person eats; they use body lotions, they wear make-up, they have tooth fillings and so on, just like everybody else. And above all, they seem to be retaining their Health intact, just as it was apparently restored. So I'd like to know what Dr. Clark would say in cases like this. I have over 300 of them, maybe more, well documented and nearly ready for review.

"
People, this is up for further investigation!
"

I agree. Very strict and intelligent research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (4)