CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unborn children -why mothers should not drink alcohol or smoke

apxr Views: 5,083
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 935,049

Re: Unborn children -why mothers should not drink alcohol or smoke

Hi.

"
There is a reason why mothers should not drink alcohol, smoke ciggarettes or eat fish (contaminated, heavy metals) and now I recently read an article where pregnant mothers should not binge in cookies or food with much transfats since it affects the growth of the babys nerv system and brain.
"

If that were the only "dirt" I had to worry about, I'd be 'content', probably. Observations are forcing me to have different considerations on the whole subject.

"
We become "dirty", life make us dirty. And there is no one out there to teach us this or warn us.
"

Unfortunately that seems to be the way it's been, but it doesn't have to be like that anymore, right?

"
If I had known what I know today thanks to MY OWN research, I would have made a million different choices in life regarding food, health, people, stress and much more
"

I'd be thankful for at least getting to know it.
Knowledge is a weapon for Health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)