CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: raw vegan vs. omnivore

no_biz Views: 8,925
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 935,048

Re: raw vegan vs. omnivore

thank both of you, I think that you are right.

When I talked about benefits from a raw vegan diet, I was referring to the fact that I had completely recovered from joint pains and sinusitis. There is something that actually bothers me when eating a normal diet. Upon awakening in the morning my joints are achy and stiff, my sinus is so stuffed with mucus that I always have at least one of the nostrils completely clogged.

Yesterday for dinner I had steamed greens, raw butter, a small slice of raw goat cheese, and 1 slice of whole rye bread and this morning I was feeling awful. It has now been about 2 months since I re-introduced animal products. In the beginning I thought I was going to get used to it , and that symptoms would decrease, but so far it wasn't so. I also lost my ability to sing by 70%.
Is this normal or should I take into consideration the possibility of having a grain/ dairy intolerance? I don't have any allergy according to medical testing.

Meat and eggs do not seem to be that annoying for the sinuses, but they give me achy joints (esp. meat).

I will start a diary today to find out exactly what are the foods ( or maybe the food combinations) that cause such undesirable side effects ( totally absent on the raw food diet).

Any thought / opinion is appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)