CureZone   Log On   Join
confused about "cures"!

workonnet1 Views: 3,917
Published: 17 y

confused about "cures"!

Hi,
I am confused about some of the stuff mentioned on this forum. My last post about my confusion about "cures" is
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=926209#i

I have suffered from Seborrhea for about 4-5 yrs now and I have it mostly at folds around my nose, cheeks, lots of dandruff, and generally dry and itchy skin. According to doctors it is not very bad but it is there. I have tried all kinds of cream but that certain baseline Seborrhea never goes away. I dont know what "flare-up" means coz in my case it's always there at a baseline level.
On this forum people have talked about cures ranging from "cleaning of stomach" to "vit deficiencies" with a lot of confidence. Stuff such as "vit C", or "mix of MSM, zinc carnosine, and biotin" does that apply to everyone or even a reasonable percentage, i am not sure? If such "cures" are so well known why does every doctor I have been to, say that "it cant be cured", you can only try to control it using steroids and antifungal stuff. There is clearly a big disconnect here; can anyone please explain all this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)