CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I beg to differ

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,779
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 922,384

Re: I beg to differ

I could quote counter statistics and studies and post other charts till I turned blue, but the truth is that I am lukewarm about doing so because I am really not ready at this point to condemn ALL vaccinations. It appears to me that there have been some vaccines that have had demonstrably significant benefits, just as it appears to me that there have been vaccines with well documented problems.

What bothers me most about vaccines are the onesha that have mercury anve been linked to autism and other mercury related problems, the vaccines that appear to have been invented mostly to make money with fewer benefits that possible harm (a not uncommon pharma industry practice) and the vaccines that some want to forcibly inject into our schoolgirls - made by the company that brought us Vioxx and Fosamax no less!

At any rate, without trying to debate every vaccine known to man and every outbreak that was effected positively or negatively, I will conclude here by saying that I am quite satisfied that I have shown that there is plenty of evidence for linkage between vaccines containing mercury and autism - which was the original point of contention you posted to me: that ALL evidence was to the contrary.

If you want to debate something I AM passionate about, how about this post:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=921528#i

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)