CureZone   Log On   Join
Sanctuary...Re the peroxide.

b2reflect Views: 8,833
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 917,353

Sanctuary...Re the peroxide.

Hi Sanctuary,

I read about your dentist visit. I am sorry you had to endure that, truly.

I felt from reading your post about your visit, that your dentist was not there for your best interest but his own. I, personally, (if I believed him) would get a second opinion and then take it from there. I would continue with what I was doing, including the peroxide, and find out what a dentist who did not need his overpriced lifestyle funded, would have to say.

Then, and only then, would I agree to stop the peroxide. After s/he gave me their thoughts about my teeth, would I offer that I have been using the peroxide and b.s. for my toothpaste.

I have no sensitivity or other problems, that are obvious to me. I have not seen a dentist in a few to several years, other than taking my son. I do not have dental insurance, his was covered by his dad's. I went for a while, twice a year. One would be for xrays, and the next one for a cleaning. I just stopped. Thank you God, I have not had any pains from my teeth, so I have chosen not to go back.

After reading many peoples plight for their dentist visits, I do not concern myself with not going. Whenever I went, I most often would get a good visit, other than 'small' problems. I think if I went now, there would be just this one cavity, which I know I have but no plague because I have not used any toothpaste in months.

I am considering getting my fillings out, yet it will not be soon. I have other obligations, in this moment, that need attention to. I think that will be my last visit to any type of dentist, when I get that done.

Here's wishing you well, Sanc.

Blessings and Peace,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)