CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Contaminated toothbrush

Views: 8,811
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 916,911

Re: Contaminated toothbrush

I have a PureBrush sterilizer, and I love it. I agree about the toothbrush, and your idea of having a separate one might be a good idea. I notice there is oil on my toothbrush after I brush, and I wonder how much oil it's getting out of my mouth if it's still on the brush! You're also right to consider taking the enamel off your teeth. A lot of people do things that end up hurting them in the long run, and I stopped using baking soda when I heard about the enamel myself, and I stopped using ACV near my teeth where possible. (I also had a dentist recommend brushing with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, and I later read somewhere about how there may be some link with hydrogen peroxide and oral cancer...) Additionally, I've done lots of cleansing, and I read about how acidic fruit like lemons can eat up your teeth, so I use a straw when I drink my lemon cleansing drink sometimes. I also read recently that people who brush their teeth after eating acidic foods are actually scrubbing their teeth away maybe. (That I read in a raw book. That guy was recommending chewing greens in your mouth for something called "wadding" to help remineralize them...)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)