CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil Pulling - Results and Questions

Nighteagle Views: 9,982
Published: 17 years ago

Oil Pulling - Results and Questions

I was checking out the wesbites for benefits of ACV, when I came across the wording "Oil Pulling"...what?!?!?! So, I looked THAT up and found your wonderful website...thanks!

After reading all the testimonials, I rushed right out and bought cold-pressed Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil (read where this gives the most dramatic results!) I tried it the first time. I could not keep it in for the full 15-20 min as suggested - BUT - I must had done it long enough to see the results of healing, which were severe soreness - almost boils - in the roof of my mouth (too acidic...concentration of toxins.) So, I tried another session and as I was spitting it out, I immediately coughed up a medium sized, dark green, mucousy "thing" from deep down in my lungs. I have not been sick or had infection for over two years, so it was something that was very old. I felt weird, but I knew that, not only, this was the body healing (herx?), but that this stuff really works! The good thing: My teeth did feel different and I actually lost the chronic abdominal "I am due any time with twins" bloat I keep...so much so, that it looked like I had lost about ten pounds. The bad thing: that I looked terrible! I physically looked like I was toxic. When I showed up for work the next day, the first words out of my co-worker's mouth was, "What happened to YOU? You look like ______". So, of course, I stopped oil pulling immediately (LOL). Now, I am off a few days and starting back oil pulling this morning. I can already see immediate results! My teeth feel "clean" and my sinuses are clearing. I will stick with it this time and hopefully, de-tox on my days off.
************************************************************************************
I have two questions:

1.) What about the toothbrush you use after each oil pulling session...isn't it contaminated too? Should you use a separate toothbrush to brush after oil pulling vs. regular brushing??? I think this would be a good idea!

2.) I have read where people are using baking soda and AVC as rinses after oil pulling. I thought that both of these products would eat the enamel off of your teeth. Shouldn't they use caution and could this possibly be why some people are seeing great results of whiter teeth, as baking soda WILL make your teeth whiter...but it strips away the enamel as well. Am I wrong on this????

Any comments/suggestions??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.072 sec, (2)