CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCIO session / DNA analysis

digitalman Views: 10,138
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 917,357

Re: SCIO session / DNA analysis

This 2 hour dna test was remotely over the phone using SCIO device. It cost me $150 for the practitioner time and gave me a 14 page report which uncovers all factors (pathogens, environmental toxins, surgeries, emotions, injuries etc) that have brought my health to where it is now. It contains hundreds of ways (therapies, supplements, and even alopathics) which tested well for bringing my health back to balance. SCIO is more than just diagnosis as it also sends the vibrational frequencies of these things during the therapy (much like "dialing" my body's number to transfer this information so all you need is a couple bits of personal information to have ti done remotely).
I found it fascinating on the accuracy and amount of information it provides as it allows me to modulate my protocol and input some of the things I deem critical to help me recover faster. It can be quite overwhelming though as it contains tremendous amount of information and you have to research on your own to find out the deeper meaning.
It also may show some indications of potential illnesses that may come your way if the current state of health is unchanged. So obviously it's important to take everything with a grain of salt and as to not overwhelm yourself with too many details.

For example at this point I simply adopted some of the things that kept showing over and over and feel their important to me like zinc, vitamin a, vitamin d, EFA deficiency, and antibacterial/antiviral like Colloidal Silver /oregano oil as it showed pathogens like Lyme and EBV. (Many pathogens may show up but not mean they are active, for ex most people have herpes simplex).

The lady I went through is Jenny from the site below

http://www.quantumassociatesofutah.com/contact_us.html

I can email my report if you wish to have an idea

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)