CureZone   Log On   Join
Boron/Borax Questions

Views: 9,984
Published: 17 y

Boron/Borax Questions

Sorry to have to ask a question that has probably already been answered, but my old dial up Internet is running slower than ever after the phone service went down this morning and it is taking forever to do research on my own. I have been reading some recent posts on using boron to help get fluoride out of the body. On both Curezone and Earthclinic sites I have seen the old fashioned 20 Mule Team Borax mentioned as a source. Both sites also recommended taking either a pinch of the borax or dipping the top of the index finger in the powder and licking it. Is this a good way to supplement? I want to make sure this is a safe procedure before I try it and would appreciate getting either thumbs up or warnings before I begin.

As a side note, my dogs will not drink tap water! They want the same distilled or RO water I use. I can't stand the taste or smell of tap water myself, so I don't blame the dogs, although it is a little added expense to give them the best. They are also wanting brewers yeast and my green superfood powder. For such dumb little critters, they seem pretty smart about this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)