CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Indicator? Please help!

plzchuckle Views: 2,106
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 910,233

Re: Candida Indicator? Please help!

Last week, I ate 3 granny smith apples, 10 oz of frozen organic cherries, 1/2 icebox watermelon, 25 dates, whole cantaloup, quart of strawberries, whole pineapple. Each day I drank 1 qt bottle of Lakewood Farms organic juice ... different one each day.

I had 2 cooked meals: one organic veggies that were lightly steamed or stir fried in coconut oil and a waffle house meal of very lightly sunnysideupped eggs, grits, chicken and wheat toast.

Several nights I ate hommus and chips.

When I starting taking control of curing a sick liver, I couldn't drink a glass of apple juice without getting a raging feminie yeast infection, today I can drink a gallon of apple juice in 48 hours w/no problem.

I do not like eating like a rabbit. I don't do any more lettuce kinda greens than I can help. Tomorrow night is my "cook night" for the week. One of the dishes will be broccoli salad, brocs instead of lettuce with a variety of other veggies. The cook night is only for my grandson ... his mama/my daughter doesn't feed him well, so I started seeing that he's getting some veggies. I kept him when he was a little guy and he didn't eat meat until he was about 6 yrs old ... only because he didn't like it ... he never ate a hamburger til he was at least 9. I cook him veggies and put the left overs in the fridge and he eats on them all week til it's gone.

I'd be a fruitarian if it wasn't for the fact that I'm so toxic that it throws me into serious detox. With my job, I can't afford brain fog, so I'm going slowly with the becoming fruitarian thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)