CureZone   Log On   Join
please read

Trysten3000 Views: 2,285
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 909,339

please read

Please dont take one persons opinion to be the total and end all truth. Including mine. But the person who said being healthy destroyed their skin, no, that is impossible. Its certainly possible that when you first start making healthy changes-for years even- Acne can get worse, because this is a detox reaction. But to shrug off healthy living as a way to help skin all together is ridiculous. Lifestyle and cleanses are ALL that have helped my skin. Ive been to dermatologists for years and been on every medical cream in the book. The two things that have truly helped my skin are parasite cleansing and liver flushing. I recommend Liver Flushing for you especially since you say you arent eating very healthy. Its complicated, I cant give you an exact program. But the road to getting healthy always includes colon cleansing, a healthy new diet, parasite cleansing, liver flushing, and the right vitamins and supplements-especially healthy oils like flaxseed oil.

Getting healthy can be confusing but once you get into it, its great!! I alwaYS say being a health freak is my "drug of choice" lol..because it feels soooo great. In a way Im thankful for my Acne because it is what led me down the road to learning about healthy eating, supplements, and cleansing. Now I have much more radiant health than most of my friends (not saying Im perfect, I have quite a few health problems Im still working on) and I feel SO lucky. My skin is clear now too. I should point out I had severe to moderate cystic Acne for years and have been using benzoyl peroxide and other skin creams for years as well with maybe only 40% clearing success (including the regimen on acne.org which is a great skin care regimen but not enough for those of us with severe acne-it has to be a lifestyle change).

Overall Liver Flushing WAS the turning point for my acne and overall health. I suggest you look into it, and I hope it helps. God bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)