CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please read

amberlynn72 Views: 2,254
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 909,839

Re: please read

I didnt say not to live healthy but yes if you already have acne to begin with doing all the cleanses fasts etc etc will bring out the acne in droves... maybe some day it will keep your clear skin..but i spent a few years letting my acne ride while i was trying to get healthy. And it never happened..I take all Barefoots herbs and eat healthy but i also will use a gentle cleanser ..BP and moisturizer and ponds cold cream ...I will NEVER let it ride again. and yes being healthy did DESTROY MY FACE I never had but one scar on my face before that. now my entire cheeks are scarred about 3 yrs later...so until healthy eating and cleansing does its job ..i will use the poisons on my face to prevent more damage to my skin..to repair skin is harder than to prevent it. BTW I have done 9 liver flushes ..colon cleansed for a year and a half ..done 2 master cleanses for 14 days 9 days ..several 4 day ones..i have done the OJ fast for 29 days ....i have done parasite cleansing..kidney cleansing...raw food ..vegan.....i even gave up my coffee for several months..and dairy products...i am currently taking barefoots hormone balance religiously now..but still no luck. you see i have done all these things..i gave up dairy products also..I must admit alot of cheese does bring the cysts on the jawline up...but other than that none of it worked for me...I even used tea tree oil instead of BP... see i trusted in the all natural way..and i still do but never again will i just do that and not prevent my face from breaking out ..doing what i know works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)