CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this happening to me now??

amberlynn72 Views: 2,065
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 909,339

Re: Why is this happening to me now??

hi rodd, I am all for being healthy. and eating properly and cleansing ..etc etc..i have done it all. But when it comes to acne.. go to acne.org dont mess around with the natural stuff ..my face is absolutely destroyed from being healthy.. continue to do the healthy stuff but ...its simple i spent 3 yrs doing the healthy stuff watching my face suffer more and more til i had so much acne i couldnt count it all .and leaving huge scars in my face. nothing worked...i did all they say here to you. So i decided finally to listen to this guy dan on the acne site. use a gentle cleanser ..put a ton of bp on your face and moisturize til your blue in the face. my face is finally CLEAR once again since i started the natural cleansing etc etc. none of it worked..however i do think it could be possible mites..i am also putting pond's cold cream on my face every nite to take makeup off and leave a lil on ...if its mites they will be suffocated to death i hope ..or else i'll try that demodex zz cream they talk about soon. but now its under control..but because of trying to be healthy and only using healthy products i now have to go visit someone to remove the scars costing tons of money pain and heartache.....i am suffering now ..i used to not have scars on my face. Save yourself the pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)