Re: Goji berries cured my hypoglycemia quickly and permanently

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Teilah Views: 9,588
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 909,347

Re: Goji berries cured my hypoglycemia quickly and permanently

I have taken Goji Berries too for my hypoglycaemia. I have tried diets which smooth out the blood Sugar as well as "grazing" on nuts and seeds throughout the day. I have found the goji made me a lot better even if I drank percolated coffee or ate Sugar it seemed to rid me of the symptoms. I take the Goji from the Chinese practitioner not the expensive MLM bottled product with pear juice from Earl Mindell. They advised me that this product was better but I can't afford it. I get my Goji for about $18 here from a Traditional Chinese Medical Clinic in Australia. They come in a dried herbal variety which is very pleasant by a small handful (a few tablespoonfulls) or in a herbal tea which you can steep for a considerable length of time or also adding honey which was recommended to me. If I have no time to make the tea I just eat them. I went without for a while as I was unable to buy them and my symtoms, headaches etc worsened and for the first time and the hypoglycaemia came back unfortunately. My experience has been that the Goji doesn't necessarily cure but rather manages the symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.138 sec, (1)