CureZone   Log On   Join
Goji berries cured my hypoglycemia quickly and permanently

Larryb Views: 9,992
Published: 17 y

Goji berries cured my hypoglycemia quickly and permanently

I had hypo for years. I would get faint, queasy and completely drained of energy to the point of having to sit down with my head between my legs until I got something in my stomach. I'd always feel sick after eating sweets (which didn't stop me), I'd just have to eat a protein chaser (like almonds, lentils ets).

This was just a way of life until I started taking Goji Berries a couple years ago. I don't even remember why I started taking them - but didn't know they helped with hypoglycema. Since the first few days, I knew my hypo was gone. Hunger didn't mean Sugar crashes anymore, I could eat Sugar without feeling bad in the least, etc.

The problem with Goji berries is that they're of such uncertain quality. I've tried the cheap, expensive, goji juices, wolf berries etc - and the only ones that are really effective for me are the more expensive and more potent dried berries that are certified as being grown in Tibet. So yeah, it's expensive, but given all the other benefits even beyond curing hypo, its well worth it. Just thought I'd share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)