CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: #36

Views: 5,710
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 90,930

Re: #36

I agree with this philosophy 100%. A few weeks ago I was ready to leave Curezone because someone decided he/she was going to put down everything I had to say. It got to the point where I even shut down the E-mail account I had set up especially for Curezone (back before we had all the privacy features)and turned off my E-mail permission. Then it occurred to me that I was about to give up something I love because of a number! That's all it was, some anonymous number with a bad attitude trying to discourage me because we had some disagreements. If I had left because of that, the fault would have been mine, not the number who probably was bored and lonely and just trying to get a few jollies in cyberspace. I love the fact that Curezone is free and open, but this can bring in a few bad apples from times to time. Its up to us not to allow the few bad apples to ruin all the good that we enjoy. Who knows? After a good Colon Cleanse and a few liver flushes, even the most bitter bad apples may turn sweet :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)