CureZone   Log On   Join
CureZone E-Book

Views: 5,602
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 90,874

CureZone E-Book

First off, Dusan would be the one to approve each chapter. He would have to agree with the E-book as well. This phase is simply to bring up the idea and to reveal the level of interest.

We have well qualified people to edit and write. Myself, I have a degree in Health, and there are plenty of well educated volunteers to help with details. I know- first hand, that a group of people will never 100% agrees on anything; that’s just the way life is. Hopefully the editing phase will pull out all the miss information. As for the various points of views, there’s usually only a few, and they can all be included and labeled as other view points.

I have been (researching) working on my own book for about two years now. I have learned that the time never seems right to jump in and start writing. You just have to take the plunge. Writing a book will be a project- lasting many months. Now that winter is around the corner, I hope volunteers will come forward to help and be a positive addition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)