CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tnx for the reply

Larryb Views: 4,961
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 904,802

Re: Tnx for the reply

No problem Armand. The important thing for me was that these realizations came about from the EFT tapping I did on the issue. Relationships are one of the tougher things for EFT to help since there's new situations and interactions on an ongoing basis. That's why all I could think to do was tap on my own dependancy issues instead of focusing on my mother's behaviour. And yes, it did give me relief from my own dependancy but it created a certain distance that you would expect.

My experience using EFT for a couple years now is that it doesn't necessarily make you feel more cheerful or sanguine at the end of the day. It's not a balm like a drug or sedative, but actually empowers you to get to the bottom of and root out problems in ways you never thought possible.

But much of the stuff that comes up is stuff you (I) have been trying to supress and look the other way from for years. When it starts to come out in the light of day you'll be shocked by how your perspective on life and people can change - and it can leave you feeling anything but cheefull. But stick with it and at the end of the day, EFT will help you exorcize the deamons and toss away so much emotional baggage.

And as far as trimming emotional baggage I don't think there's anything as powerful and relatively painfree as EFT. But the process of bringing all this muck up isn't painless - even with EFT. And even if your life is changing for the better, all that change takes some adjustment psychologically, and can definitely leave you feeling out of sorts or panicky sometimes.

When I need some emotional balm as an EFT chaser with thick emotional issues, I take some SAM-E which does give me that warm fuzzy (in a totally healthy way).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)