CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please! EFT left me feeling flat...how can i undo!?

Larryb Views: 5,022
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 865,736

Re: Help please! EFT left me feeling flat...how can i undo!?

Actually something kind of similar happened to me - but it ended up being for the better. I have significant issues with my Mother. She can be so cruel to my wife and kids that it ended up almost breaking up my marriage several times. Still, she's my mother and I've always excused her at every turn and given every benefit of the doubt.

After doing EFT often on the issue, the issue that provided relief was my emotional dependance on her. After tapping on that, I found quite a bit of relief - but it did make me feel more distant and less sympathetic. But afterall, it's called "Emotional Freedom" not "Emotional Empathy" (though I've also tapped on my occasional lack of empathy and had great results).

Her behaviour towards my kids was the last straw, and I've been more or less estranged from her ever since. Unfortunately the only choices she gives is her way or the highway. For now I've taken the highway, but if she ever sees the error of her ways the whole process will have been very positive. If not, it's better to provide a healthy environment for my wife and kids than wishful thinking and bleak hopes in a cruelly manipulative relationship with my mother.

Based on my experience, I'd say trust the EFT and see where it takes you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)