CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please

topcat916 Views: 2,316
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,579

Re: Help please

Hi there. Well I am not sure about composites, so long as they are cured properly, perhaps they will be ok. Do you know the name of the ones your dentist uses? and the bonding agent etc?

You maybe fine with them. Some people are sensitive to formaldehydes/plastics etc and they may not do so well. I do believe that most are better than Amalgam though because mercury is highly toxic and accumulates in the tissues/organs and brain. But again, if someone reacts with plastics badly, then they may beg to differ.

So again it is too hard to predict anybody is going to respond. I had composites put in and got very ill becuase of the stored mercury beginning to dump back out. Sometimes once the last Amalgam has been removed, the body can then start to dump it's storage and you can get sick from this detox.

I did finally get through that, which was awful (but I helped it along with chelation). And I started to heal, really started getting well, but I got a viral infection (bacteria), and never came right after that. I got further detnal work done and got even worse (composites redone with new ones that I believe maybe much more toxic to me than the other ones). Not sure whta happened. Including possible jawbone infection from wisdom tooth removal. many things happened and no real answers.

I believe had those things not occured, I would have gotten well and stayed well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)