CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please

topcat916 Views: 3,269
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,233

Re: Help please

HI there, yes for me I am in a similar situation. I have spent ages researching different detnal materials, going on forums and finding out and having had many problems myself in that area I thought of giving up.

But I came across a material called CEREC porcelain. It is not quite like the typical old style porcelain and does nt come with a metal base. It is used by a growing number of dentists, both general and biologic and apparently (so far) nobody has shown a reaction to it on the serum testing (for immune reaction).

I am very sensitive and sick, and I was tested with it by EAV testing, plus serum testing and there were apparently no issues. Two people i know on another forum got it, one of them was extremely chemically sensitive and sick and didn't know what to do. She had her fillings replaced with cerec after her dentist reckoned that they were the best material one could actually get (though expensive). Seh was cynical about it and thought it was money, but he reckoned he had done the research.

Well turns out, she started to get better, now is working!

I dont know, I have heard good things, but there are always possibilities that someone didn't react well. No material is ideal, they all have toxins to some degree and drawbacks. Cerec though apparently does not tend to leach out its components like composites and amalgams. And will last about 20 or more years. It is expensive because it's a porcelain, but it maybe worth it.

you may find this link very interesting. When you get onto the part where they discuss dental materials.

http://www.healthline.cc/Right%20Dental%20Choice.pdf

The big thing about porcelain is everybody goes on about it containing aluminium oxide, which tends to scare people off. But aluminium oxide is already contained in many things we eat and take in. Like baking powder, deoderant, cheese, even vegetables due to the soil. Of course, some materials may contain more than others which may affect overall toxic load and tip a person into toxicity. But there are many other metals and chemicals in all dental materials, and composites are no exception. In fact one dentist feels composites are more risky and also they tend to leach out their chemicals more. The aluminium contained in porcelain apparently is an extremely insoluable form. Plus many composites contain aluminium also. The guy who runs the serum testing lab in US (for dental materials), said there is NO such thing as a metal free material, that all of them contain metals. He said the main thing is to find out what form they are in. He seemed to be pretty impressed wtih Cerec. He's not yet seen one person reaction the serum test.

But odd thing is someone came onto a forum I belong to today who said they have been in touch with the company that makes Cerec and they claim there is NO aluminium in their product. So I dont know what to think. It could contain zirconium....hard to say. But apparently they have an excellent reputation, both mechanically and for biocompatibility. Again though, nothing is perfect so there are never any guarantees. If one were to get this material, they would need to find a dentist that is skilled and experienced in replacing it.

Hope that link helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)