CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please

alcohol Views: 2,263
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,484

Re: Help please

Oh hello there thx you very much for you reply, ive found that link and your answer extremely helpfull, ill be looking foward to ask my dentist about CEREC.

One question: composite fillings Vs amalgams, i supose Amalgams are worst don´t they? or it depends on the composite filling?

because i think what i am going to do is to get my Amalgams out, and fill them with composite if my dentist don´t know about CEREC(chances are that she won´t know about it, i am not from the US).... the thing is that ive read the article, and i understand the importance of being with a highly qualified dentist for the replacement... but the thing is i don´t think i will meet one here in Argentina were i live, because of that i think i am going to get composite fillings, and wait till sometime ill be going to the states and have done a good dental job.

so my question is: how bad are composite fillings vs amalgams?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)